- Get your Galaxy S5, USB connector and a computer connected to the internet ready.
- Upgrade the latest version of your Galaxy S5 first and then download the root pack. If you don’t see it after the download, look for the tiny zipped folder and unzip it.
- Find the appropriate root file for your Galaxy S5 model and you can do this by taking look at the serial number at the back of the Galaxy S5.
- There are two versions of the software that can root Galaxy S5. One is the install and the other one is the uninstall version. You may just focus on the install file for your model.
- Have your Galaxy S5 connected to the PC with the use of a USB cable.
- Copy the root install file to the root folder of your Galaxy S5 and then disconnect your Galaxy S5 from your PC.
- Go to Home screen, go to Menu and click on Settings. You will then see the “Update Your Samsung Galaxy S5” option once you press Menu.
- This will then update and reboot the Galaxy S5 and if it looks like it is freezing just wait and let it update on its own to prevent any damage.
- Once the update is completed reboot the Galaxy S5 and this normally takes a few seconds to minutes.
Perform the modification in just a click with the use of a powerful tool!